Ya sudahlah

B:
When he wrote such a beautiful dream,
never materialized .. yes please
When you run after anganmu,
and never reached .. yes please (hhmm)

* reff:
No matter happens, I have for you right slalu
Do not you be sad .. coz everything's gonna be OKAY

Santoz:
yo .. One of the many possibilities
you fell without hope
dedicated sports moment
with spirit, joy, love and hope

Lezz:
We went on one by one cause and effect
but the calm eyes of our hearts you see
leads to a happy cardinal directions
you and I know, there's always the way

titz:
I also know it kept crashing problems
like a heavy wave that hit the rocks
I know .. but I know that you are able to remain calm
this deal with me until death comes

B:
Could you expect friendliness of love,
you never can .. yes please
yeeah .. .. hear me sing lalalalalala
dedudedadedudedudidam yaya .. heyyeye this ***** yet hir

back to reff *

F2B:
united step .. yg successive steps!
handheld heart, engage the emotions!

B:
Hold my heart, unite our step

F2B:
Just think, unconditionally
This love across da sea ..

B:
hug me .. fly with me, far away .. (come fly with me, baby)

F2B:
This is me from the tip of his fingers along the hair
This figure accepts heart weakness
yea .. I love you .. (this is our love)
just one time yes. (for one love)

This love of mine will be guided
Squeeze your soul calm yo disisiku
You feel .. lay waiting for reply
HAPPY .. TO THE END OF TIME ..
back to * reff (together) 3x

1 comment:

  1. I Like It Man.
    You Song Is the best..
    Good Luck..

    ReplyDelete